Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A "Kimchi" Postcard


Fangfei's postcard has finally arrived today. It's very nice of her to send one to me. You can see a cute girl who's probably craving for kimchi. She's actually a young Queen Elizabeth. Just imagine if this really happened, it must be hilarious! It's been almost a year since Nanko introduced us (Nanko's her cousin and my coursemate for 4 years). Things definitely brought us closer and I'm grateful for that. She's been there to listen to me when I was stressed out with job applications etc. Look at the sweet message she wrote behind the picture! She said I had been taking care of her. This is a very nice compliment to hear since I don't think I've taken care of myself well. It's very encouraging to know someone finds me rather reliable. Thank you!!! I'm one hell of a lucky girl :)

1 comment:

  1. It is Her Majesty's photo!!!I know you will like it!!!

    ReplyDelete